sai aur chota virat ka milan 🤣
YAAR my bezzati happened so badly.......I read the Hotstar description that says "Sai comforts Virat as he gets injured", got excited, and then BAM! Chota Viru 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
sai aur chota virat ka milan 🤣
YAAR my bezzati happened so badly.......I read the Hotstar description that says "Sai comforts Virat as he gets injured", got excited, and then BAM! Chota Viru 🤣
Did you see didis face when Mansi said that , she looked like she was going to throw up 🤣🤣
I try not seeing her face as much as possible.. I get uncontrollable laughter nowadays 🤣
Samrats dialogues are weird 🤣🤣
Aree did u see ur love live on insta 🤣
No bc I avoid all Ghum things on IG........it's a dangerous place 🤣
Has Samrat ji stopped bcming ghum for Sai and us
sai aur chota virat ka milan 🤣
Most awaited Milan 🤣🤣
YAAR my bezzati happened so badly.......I read the Hostar description that says "Sai comforts Virat as he gets injured", got excited, and then BAM! Chota Viru 🤣
Looks like you are the "dumber" not ACP 🤣
Samrats dialogues are weird 🤣🤣
he's a joker just like paapi 🤣
Devdas Chavan's last dialogue: Sai wants me gone from her life, so I will fulfill her wish......but I brought her here so my zimmedari is to take her back to Nagpur safely.
😭
Has Samrat ji stopped bcming ghum for Sai and us
Not yet🤣 we saw him.. but not Sai..