Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Iqbal Khan, Arjun Rampal, Hrithik Roshan, John Abraham, Muzaamil Ibrahim, Milind Soman, Fawad Khan etc (these are the ones you know. I have Turkish, Korean etc too 😂).
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Iqbal Khan, Arjun Rampal, Hrithik Roshan, John Abraham, Muzaamil Ibrahim, Milind Soman, Fawad Khan etc (these are the ones you know. I have Turkish, Korean etc too 😂).
Everyone who participated in this thread. A gift
She's so cute! 😳
Now post what I like 😆 Do not mess this up, I am working on your "gift" 😆
Yeh ladka hayye Allah kaisa hai deewana
Kitna mushkil hai yaaro isko samjhaana
Hats off

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
Yeh ladka hayye Allah kaisa hai deewana
Kitna mushkil hai yaaro isko samjhaana
Dekho ruthhaa naa karo,
Baat nazaron kee suno

Shoulder game ❤️
Originally posted by: Ashley.Tisdale
She's so cute! 😳
Now post what I like 😆 Do not mess this up, I am working on your "gift" 😆
Aye, gift toh dhang se do, ittu chota sa voh bhi blurred.
You know all my choices very well by now 🤣
Journalist reveals about Ranbir cheating Katrina Cheating https://x.com/komolikabaasu/status/2099178529737113841/video/1?s=46 Longer video...
There’s always been a thin, uneasy line between art and propaganda. Cinema, literature, music—they don’t just reflect society; they shape it....
https://x.com/fozzywrites/status/2042526726312595557
8