U, Nita, Aisha n others who call me DQ🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
U, Nita, Aisha n others who call me DQ🥺
Originally posted by: Minionite
Oh some rounds will take longer - like a few hours. But I don't think any round should take more than a few hours. Google chicha is there to help. 😉
Few hours😲 thesis likhwa rahi ho kya
Idhar sirf ek masoom hai Woh hai Havana
PS: raaz ki baat batao?
She's also not masoom
You are cute Soni😆
Yes you did. You asked me about the game so you automatically signed up.
Thanks I know😉😛
Nahi. Bas round mein thode zada time lagega. Jab dekho toh samjh jaoge. No writing whatsoever. You're giving like max 2-3 word answers to everything I present.
Originally posted by: Minionite
Nahi. Bas round mein thode zada time lagega. Jab dekho toh samjh jaoge. No writing whatsoever. You're giving like max 2-3 word answers to everything I present.
Okay. Ab zabardasti sign up kar hi diya hai to main bhi har round zabardasti kheloongi
Dont eliminate me😡
Originally posted by: Minionite
Yes you did. You asked me about the game so you automatically signed up.
I was asking on Marias behalf🤣 Wo meri jaga khel rahi hai🤣