Waise did u guys see the live chat of samarat.
I am not on insta dude 🤷🤷
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Waise did u guys see the live chat of samarat.
I am not on insta dude 🤷🤷
Waise did u guys see the live chat of samarat.
nahi.. anything interesting?
I don't care for sammy 🤣
Waise did u guys see the live chat of samarat.
WHat happened there?
I should have called deepika yaar. I forgot
Nothing as such. Mohit also joined. And then venku 😂. They were just goofing around. And making fun that they won't allow samart to enter the house. The door will be locked and all. I just saw 15 min.
Was just watching this episode..to understand what this girl would be going through right now .He never took back these words...infact never refuted Pakhi's claims to Sai about the dreams they shared..I am not sure what is expected of Sai..