Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I m meanie only wid Alexia😒
U r sweet Bee so i m wid u🤗I was just teasing u a little.. we r jungle family na
What?
Tum kya ho?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I m meanie only wid Alexia😒
U r sweet Bee so i m wid u🤗I was just teasing u a little.. we r jungle family na
What?
Tum kya ho?
Haan I'm starting to see that now 🤔
And you are cool! I've been missing your goodnight posts though 😒
Haina... she's very very mean😤
Aww... I didn't know people missed them...
I usually do that because people should know that someone remembers them
That they're loved
I can think of someone
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
I m meanie only wid Alexia😒
U r sweet Bee so i m wid u🤗I was just teasing u a little.. we r jungle family na
Haan family hai still u didn't tag
Holmes join karna Bee, it's really fun you know Bee, don't worry I'll tag you there Bee, you'll really love it Bee
(^that was me in a mimicky voice 🤔)
Itna sab kuch bolke you didn't tag 🤔
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Even with a drink I can be sober
And also without a drink I can be drunk
Talk about acting sober when totally drunk... OMG... I'll tell you an anecdote sometime. It was hilarious and soo much testing. We were sooo drunk and acted completely sober... Uff the adventure, literally🤣
She's the ant 🤣
Maine bol diya 🤣
Haan family hai still u didn't tag
Holmes join karna Bee, it's really fun you know Bee, don't worry I'll tag you there Bee, you'll really love it Bee
(^that was me in a mimicky voice 🤔)
Itna sab kuch bolke you didn't tag 🤔
I was busy todayJab tak free hui i was tired
I was even less active here 😒