You are a night person😆
Some peoples brain is more active in morning and some at night...its psychological
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You are a night person😆
Some peoples brain is more active in morning and some at night...its psychological
Haan tum sweet bacchi ho 🤗
Soni bhi thi, but I'm angry with her rn 🤔
Koi zalim bol raha hai koi DQ aur app Gandi bachi :(
Why am i here 😭
Rashi laughed on the post 🥺
Kisi ko parwa hi nahi hai Alexi 😭
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
You are a night person😆
Some peoples brain is more active in morning and some at night...its psychological
You sure?
Coz I think some people would say different about me being night person 😂
But no
I get more philosophical at night and more practical at day
Nothing wohi fever
Good to see you 🤗
Rashi toh meanie hai hi
Ro Matt Bee🤗
Tight hugs for you
Someone like me🤗
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Coz Soni tagged me here nd not u🤣
I also came from tag😆 i didnt knw no one tagged u
Soni ye kya hai 😭
Take care 🤗
Jaldi se fit and fine ban jao 😉