Aren’t you on my side? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Aren’t you on my side? 🤣
Was eating!
Then inspiring ppl to read
Originally posted by: Transference
I'd be honest! I don't like offscreen KD as I love Shiva ❤️
Thankyou for saying this. ❤️
I said that as a general statement 🤣
whatever helps ✨both of you✨ sleep at night, happy now?
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
I just want to ask one thing, is she looking to adopt a baby? human-sized? like, me? 🤣
I’m expecting a comment on this, Ashu 🤣
Momzi is proud of baccha🖤🖤😂
Originally posted by: Transference
I'd be honest! I don't like offscreen KD as I love Shiva ❤️
.....
I won't comment 🤣🤣 I think everyone already knows my side 🤣
I SECOND THAT 🤣