Originally posted by: Devikadish
Kya baatein ho rahi hai?
Kuch bhi nahi. I was bhatakti aatma🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Devikadish
Kya baatein ho rahi hai?
Kuch bhi nahi. I was bhatakti aatma🤣
your aatma can never rest in 1 place yaar 🤣
We all are bhatakti ghum ganja nashedi aatmas
Originally posted by: Devikadish
Kya baatein ho rahi hai?
I just came now yaar.do you think today they will show sai meeting samarat.
I just came now yaar.do you think today they will show sai meeting samarat.
I don't think so yaar... especially if we get more paapi scenes... I don't know how long they are going to drag this
I just came now yaar.do you think today they will show sai meeting samarat.
She will take chota Virat to hospital and Samrat ko dekhegi and episode khatam hoga. Aisa mujhe lagta hai
I just came now yaar.do you think today they will show sai meeting samarat.
Maybe or maybe not😂
Yup, nashe si chad gayi hai......🤣
Originally posted by: Devikadish
She will take chota Virat to hospital and Samrat ko dekhegi and episode khatam hoga. Aisa mujhe lagta hai
Yeh chhota Virat kaun hai😳
Originally posted by: Devikadish
She will take chota Virat to hospital and Samrat ko dekhegi and episode khatam hoga. Aisa mujhe lagta hai
precap wala scene will be on friday then?