Ur following her or what. I don't so nothing comes on my page.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ur following her or what. I don't so nothing comes on my page.
Nai re nai!🤣
She is in my search list🤣
I have kept Aadish, Sneha,Vankar,SP etc there😎🤣
Kyu khamakha follow karna😳
Why r u going to her page and seeing. U say u don't like her so why go ná. Already in twitter they r giving her negative publicity. Just plain ignore. Then she will automatically stop talking nonsense 🙄
Originally posted by: sairat07
Nai re nai!🤣
She is in my search list🤣
I have kept Aadish, Sneha,Vankar,SP etc there😎🤣
Kyu khamakha follow karna😳
I follow a Adish and Sneha and yamini and obviously sairat.
Yeah I also follow NeilSha😃
Why r u going to her page and seeing. U say u don't like her so why go ná. Already in twitter they r giving her negative publicity. Just plain ignore. Then she will automatically stop talking nonsense 🙄
I saw on twitter yaar 🤣
Hi everyone I’m Sristi have not been active on this froum as much but watch the show how are you all?
Originally posted by: sairat07
Heyyy guys!!!
I wanna change my username🤣Ideas pleaj.. I know this is first time someone is asking ideas to change their username..but maine bohot socha.. Didn't got anything nice soo....😳
🤣🤣
Kyu Sairat accha nahi hai kya
Originally posted by: KKBAB33ZNTMYB567
Hi everyone I’m Sristi have not been active on this froum as much but watch the show how are you all?
Hello, I'm Shristhi too❤️
Absolutely good, how are you❤️
Nice to meet you🤗
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Hello, I'm Shristhi too❤️
Absolutely good, how are you❤️
Nice to meet you🤗
Wow 2 Sristi
Nice to meet u to❤️