ye batao ki isne kya kisi aur ki bike jala di kyonki ye log to chal kar gaye the🤣
Ha kisi aur ka hi hain shayad! 🤣🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
ye batao ki isne kya kisi aur ki bike jala di kyonki ye log to chal kar gaye the🤣
Ha kisi aur ka hi hain shayad! 🤣🤪
don't..
it will go on like this..it will start raining and ravi will walk away cut to next scene everyone is happy mannat is completed and there will be YKB..bas yahi milna hai hume
Heheh I want to because he has given his share of believable bts in the past😆
Beech mein phuski track nikle phir
Isiliye maine bola I want to but I haven't😆
don't..
it will go on like this..it will start raining and ravi will walk away cut to next scene everyone is happy mannat is completed and there will be YKB..bas yahi milna hai hume
True....This is what exactly will happen..Not a proper closure to the scene
fir to I want it to be raavi's friends bike🤣🤣
they should atleast give this scene a proper closure..they literally set a bike on fire..itna kharcha kiya hai to kuch to acha do
True....This is what exactly will happen..Not a proper closure to the scene
KD ne starplus ko tag nhi kiya but Alice ko tag kia!! ☺️🤣
I'm backkkkk 🤣
what all happened?
KD hume aise bts de k behlata rehta hai..aur hum log maan b jate hai..kitne ache hai hum🤣🤣
Heheh I want to because he has given his share of believable bts in the past😆
Beech mein phuski track nikle phir
Isiliye maine bola I want to but I haven't😆
fir to I want it to be raavi's friends bike🤣🤣
Woh orange t shirt walen ka ho toh mazaa ajayee!! Woh jo sunset k baad party krna chahta tha!! 🤣
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
If this was Avatar the Last Airbender, Shiva is definitely a hot headed boy from the Fire Nation, and Raavi is certainly from the Water Nation 😆
Oh and Mukteshwar is from Earth Nation 🤣 Which is how he caused the little NDE to kick them out
He can give zuko complex... On an unrelated note, i love avatar