I just watched😐😔
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I just watched😐😔
Flying danda in action🤣
Wow 🤣 I’m such a dobi 🤣
I just watched the episode even after getting the BLACK alert warning here🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️
Why did I do it🤪
What's with these Khokla friends of raavi
Kya shiva ki insecurities badhane k liye kisi bhi aire gaire ko friend bana k laa rahe hain ye makers😡
And too much oil man
OSM squad mein kon kon bharti hona chahta hai? 😆
We already have the squad ready Naira🤣 and we have some plans to get rid off Oily too🤣
My anger for Dev clearly overshadowed everything 🤣 you can’t do SPH while PMSing 😆
I don’t have the energy to watch the episode again 🤣 wow I can’t believe I missed the fact that Rahul wasn’t in the market scene 🤣
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
We already have the squad ready Naira🤣 and we have some plans to get rid off Oily too🤣
Theek hai😈. Bolo kya plan hai🤣
Khatam. Kar do iss oil ki kahani💣💣💣💣
Wait two Rahul’s 🤣
Originally posted by: Raingoddess
I don’t have the energy to watch the episode again 🤣 wow I can’t believe I missed the fact that Rahul wasn’t in the market scene 🤣
Ohh nooo😂😂😂
He was a different guy? I didn't notice this too 😂😂😂
Hehe cute dobi😆
Waise bhi the epi is so frustrating that ek do joker ko notice na karna chalta hai