Originally posted by: funny_fubar
yes yes I can see
You and Naira are having Sabse Weird/Creepy Kaun competitions with Mahi as a judge 🤪
I have no words...
Waiting for your vote...

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: funny_fubar
yes yes I can see
You and Naira are having Sabse Weird/Creepy Kaun competitions with Mahi as a judge 🤪
I have no words...
Waiting for your vote...

My Suman mummy is prouddddd as are you Maahi 🤣
Yupp Yupp Yupp 🐒🦄
Originally posted by: milkcakejamun
I actually have to sleep early because of new student orientation tomorrow
Why not play a game of guess the emoji 😆 KD has used so many different emojis in the past, and I have no clue what some of them mean
oh yes please please rest up buttercup 🤗
too much brain power - if I had that many brain cells I would have worked on my apps 🤣🤣
someone play guess the scene with me 🤣
you can pick the scene since no one ever gets mine 🤣
KD trying to be sasta Vicky Kaushal? 🤣
Alice reposted her story of her reaction to KD's comment about single girls joining their live with 😂😂 emoji
Lol
I was listening yesterday 🤣 mind connection 🤣
Did he cut his hair front or is that pulled back? Because his neck hair is still long. But the forehead, we can finally see!