ok then count me in..wanna try
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
ok then count me in..wanna try
thanks for the tag !!!
It is not a sheep game to begin with. It has 8 rounds based on puzzles and skills. By skills I don't mean creative skills like banner making or writing a story.Originally posted by: Mahisa_22
Sounds interesting. But you'll have to explain it in details first. 😆
What's the game about?
The information is on the first page in the fist two posts.
All I can say is, I have played it earlier and it will be fun.
Cheers..
You guys wanna join?
Not a sheep game
You have to solve riddles, puzzles and all
That's perfect. Isn't it Junior?
Yay! My favorite character! How can I not play!?
Please sign me up shreya!
Thanks for tagging me Soni
I am in! 🥳 Thanks for the tag, Sona
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Interested in holmes season 2?
Dude, our fav character! How can you not play?
Originally posted by: Savera84
Shreya is conducting Being Holmes season 2. Would you like to participate?
Cheers..
Kitta kaam karegi re!
Iss baar recruiter Holmes ka award tumhara.😆🤗