Marry the elder one🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Marry the elder one🤣
Wow Nice! I see there are many medical students/ doctors in the forum!!😄
Kaun kaun hai ye nai pata bt I saw in posts😆
Areee areee
Naa babaaa naa.
Nahii chahiyeeee gossip
🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️🏃♀️
When were they not confusing? 😂😂
Now I want an interview of either KD or Alice asking if they're single.. Usse sab clear ho jayega 😆
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Nhii main khaamkhaa nhi darr rhi hoon!! Tum sach kuch krne wali ho Meri Valley Of Mischief Maasiii!! 😂🖤
I din dooo ittt!
U did
(Tu hai)
Originally posted by: Beautyful_Mess
Okay, who here wanted Tum hi ho on ShiVi??
I’m not crazy but I tried making one after a long time of video editing 😳
Okay, I’m crazy but I blame ShiVi for waking up my craziness. 🤣
Anyways enjoy.
you're ✨GOOD✨ bub :))
loved it 🥺❤️
Originally posted by: Madheart
When were they not confusing? 😂😂
Now I want an interview of either KD or Alice asking if they're single.. Usse sab clear ho jayega 😆
Par uske baad hum kya baatein karenge? DT kaisee khatam hoga?🤣🤣
Originally posted by: mahajanaish
Kamal kar rahi aapne aaj ... Jo aapne ye pun maara haina...
Kya bataye mohabbat jo gyi hai aapse 😂😂😂
Aishu!!!
Tu theek hai na?
Bukhaar vukhaar to nahi hai???
Maasi KD ki tarah kyu baat kr rhi ho? 😂😂🖤🖤
Love is in the air ... Maine socha mai bhi thoda u know contribute kar doon 😂😂😂