Originally posted by: simply.meghana
that special power was used far more than his werewolf power 🤣🤣 if he had any
Was he ?
I thought at one point he was then he was only adopted son 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
that special power was used far more than his werewolf power 🤣🤣 if he had any
Was he ?
I thought at one point he was then he was only adopted son 🤪
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I just remember her expressions 🤣🤣 and the one scene when Abhay tried to expose her secret with Piya’s locket 🤣
Are haan. Madam chalo thi vampires ko expose karne khud expose hokar aa gayi thi
🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Was he ?
I thought at one point he was then he was only adopted son 🤪
I don’t know at this point 🤣🤣 ekta’s bloopers are frying my brain cells 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
Are haan. Madam chalo thi vampires ko expose karne khud expose hokar aa gayi thi
🤣
If only Arnab saw 🤣🤣
Woh toh sabhi ka aa jata hai 🤣Munda kukkad kamal da
i will be back 🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
I don’t know at this point 🤣🤣 ekta’s bloopers are frying my brain cells 🤣
Haa na
Sometimes I wonder why do k like a show filled with bloopers so much
🤣
So conveniently mr dobriyal was missing from the scene
🤣
Dipanita 🤣🤣 usne Abhay k peechay apne bachcho ko bhi laga dia thaa🤣
Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover
Dipanita 🤣🤣 usne Abhay k peechay apne bachcho ko bhi laga dia thaa🤣
Teeno ka ek hi kaam tha .
Follow abhay and use mere pass lekar aao🤣
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k