Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
daily reminder: did you read the chapter? 🤣
Omg I’m half way through it actually. How did you know? 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: sunsaathiyaa
daily reminder: did you read the chapter? 🤣
Omg I’m half way through it actually. How did you know? 🤣
I screwed up my phone & lost everything on it 🤡
I have nothing 😭
cry me a river ❤️
Niviiiiiiii
Why r u behaving like we haven’t been speaking??🤣
Is your phone Jon Snow? 🤣
🤣🤣 I know, I still get excited.
It’s your fault
Awww!
Dont be upset Sara!
I know it seems like u have lost the world
But everything can be slowly replaced...
I have been in this position. I know the pain.
Don’t be upset🖤🖤
How is this on me now!!!???