Don't give ideas bailbuddhis.😡
In QH before AsYa wedding the vamp succeed in making believe the AzYa that Azad slept with her and he marries the vamp. Please don't give ideas
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Don't give ideas bailbuddhis.😡
In QH before AsYa wedding the vamp succeed in making believe the AzYa that Azad slept with her and he marries the vamp. Please don't give ideas
Originally posted by: Apsvenky
Aap toh kahin aur pahunch gayi Snowji - Waise DD ka ek time pe yeh plan tha. Hum log itna Imlie ke baare soch rahe hai, aur wahaan DD ka twist will have humare bechare BS ke izzat par khatra😆
Agar kahin yeh twist karke DD tries to fulfill her dadi ki wish, toh bechare humare BS kaise apni izzat bachayenge🤣
Mujhe yeh wali possiblity zyada interesting lag rahi hai😆
I want humari Imelia to come to rescue her 6ft wala shehri langoor ki izzat, kya scene hoga na role reversal wala🤣
Na I don't think woh uss pe jayenge. Yeh hogaya toh whitewash kaise karenge?
Waise bhi she's supposed to be sanskaari, bechari, dukhiyaari, sarvagunn samapnn naari (acc to fans). Yeh zyaada se zyaada bas uske baaju me jaake so sakti hain (I'm assuming that's her limit of shamelessness)
Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.
According to some people Malini is layered🤣
🤣
With what makeup foundation🤣
Abhi DD shayad Imlie-Adi ke age difference ko leke Adi ko insecure feel karane ki kosish kare🤣 karo karo hume Jealous BBS ko bahut miss kiya hai🤣
Bang on shalu ❤️
I too thought the same thing when I watched Sbs 🤣
Layered with loads of make up and filled with tanki bhar bhar ke paani (I mean aasun) which gets ready to tapkofy at the drop of a hat
jaha dd dikhi ff kardo..
Layered with loads of make up and filled with tanki bhar bhar ke paani which gets ready to tapkofy at the drop of a hat
Roti bhi nahi hai barabar bas aawaz nikal ti hai... 🤣
ye acha hi hoga would like to see that.
Originally posted by: .SNOWWHITE.
According to some people Malini is layered🤣
Oooh I know, I know which people you are talking about🤣
The same ones who believe Anu Chaturvedi is the best mother to have walked this earth🤣
And and, think Aparna & Radha have also recently joined that group with AC🤣 to fight for teh best mother trophy🤣
Originally posted by: Rollingdeep
So To skip tomorrow then? Cos I don’t want to see Didi 💗
Iss track about didi. U have to skip atleast 10 episodes 😆
This track will go for min 2 weeks 😕