Go back some pages! Tanu has posted interview of neilsha!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Go back some pages! Tanu has posted interview of neilsha!
Originally posted by: Soanz.19
🤣🤣Maybe they wanted to keep the decorations a mystery. Tab itna paisa kharch kiya ki accident week ka kabaada kar diya. Last week bohot spend kiya on Mahabaleshwar trip so next week we'll go back to shoddy episodes😆 Looks like they work on weekly payment basis. Iss hafte bohot kharch hua toh agle hafte kanjoosi😆
The whole house was PINK. I mean I like pink but itna nhi jitna uss episode mein tha.🤦♀️🤦♀️
Vanku forgets sometimes that this is a romantic genre show and not mystery. Itni secrecy toh Hollywood directors nhi rakhte.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
The whole house was PINK. I mean I like pink but itna nhi jitna uss episode mein tha.🤦♀️🤦♀️
Vanku forgets sometimes that this is a romantic genre show and not mystery. Itni secrecy toh Hollywood directors nhi rakhte.
He was the writer in CID… as per IMDB🤣🤣 Think he got carried away too much
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
He was the writer in CID… as per IMDB🤣🤣 Think he got carried away too much
Hain????????????
😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮
Isko sab yaad hai bas Ishqbaaz aur IPKKND bhul gaya.
Virat’s face after he throws the cake 😭
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Hain????????????
😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮😮
Isko sab yaad hai bas Ishqbaaz aur IPKKND bhul gaya.
Selective memory loss.. lost all the good romantic memories, I suppose 🤣
SBS and SBS k sound effects🥳🥳