Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Max789

He's coming live tom😭

Will I be able to watch  ? 

someone will record it anyway. Or they might post it on insta later. 😉

Rara22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am actually a bit bored of Rrahul coming live all the time cause it's always the same questions and it doesn't excite me anymore. There should be something more going on with him than going live all the time...maybe a group interview with the IMMJ2 boys, one where maybe a friend asks him question, truth or dare etc. I am sure tmrw the interviewer will ask so what's your new project, what have you been up to, how did you feel  after IMMJ2 ending? 

This past few interviews of his I just read the excerpts on IF. Just my two cents guys.

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Rara22

I am actually a bit bored of Rrahul coming live all the time cause it's always the same questions and it doesn't excite me anymore. There should be something more going on with him than going live all the time...maybe a group interview with the IMMJ2 boys, one where maybe a friend asks him question, truth or dare etc. I am sure tmrw the interviewer will ask so what's your new project, what have you been up to, how did you feel  after IMMJ2 ending? 

This past few interviews of his I just read the excerpts on IF. Just my two cents guys.

I guess many of us are bored and annoyed with the interviewers, who can't ask new and interesting questions. I agree with you. Rrahul himself can entertain people. If he really wants to do lives, then his team should rethink their strategy - in terms of how Rra should do live. He can do it with his co-actors with game segments or some interesting topics. The interview with the farmer was damn good, because he knew how to interview. They talked about other philosophy topics and connected it with Rra's life. It was deep and interesting. These kind of interviews will be best for Rra to do. 

But having said that there is a reason why many actors don't do lives. It's tough to entertain people if they do it often. Plus these interviewers needs to improve.

Eatingpanda thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I just hope host acha ho🤔

Blueberry94 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: bahi.

I guess many of us are bored and annoyed with the interviewers, who can't ask new and interesting questions. I agree with you. Rrahul himself can entertain people. If he really wants to do lives, then his team should rethink their strategy - in terms of how Rra should do live. He can do it with his co-actors with game segments or some interesting topics. The interview with the farmer was damn good, because he knew how to interview. They talked about other philosophy topics and connected it with Rra's life. It was deep and interesting. These kind of interviews will be best for Rra to do. 

But having said that there is a reason why many actors don't do lives. It's tough to entertain people if they do it often. Plus these interviewers needs to improve.

I guess mostly ye lives pending the. The wajeeha one toh tha hi and jo channels ka hain o sab and iconic wala toh sab celebs  ki hi horaha. Show ke last leg mein shayed lete yesab. But we know rra ka reson. O farmer wala mujhe bhi achcha laga and it was not like other lives. 

Edited by Blueberry94 - 2 years ago
Sneha.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Blueberry94

I guess mostly ye lives pending the. The wajeeha one toh tha hi and jo channels ka hain o sab and iconic wala toh sab celebs  ki hi horaha. Show ke last leg mein shayed lete yesab. But we know rra ka reson. O farmer wala mujhe bhi achcha laga and it was not like other lives. 

Yup. Most were pending lives.

It gets little clichè at times but it's coz of the interviewer.  They really need to know how to approach a person. ( which unfortunately most of them don't know).

I am Happy that we r getting to see Rra often at least through lives.

It's really tough to match Rra' s intellect. An interviewer must be smart enough for that.😎

The farmer wala iv was a real surprise for me coz I never though it would be interesting.  But it was one of the best❤️.

Rra always wants his iv's to be fun. Let's see what happens today. 

Sneha.A thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

5 baje ka alarm lagaya hai maine😃

Toi toi kar ke jaungi IV dekhne😆

Rra ne toh ig pe post bhi daal Dia hai " ask no questions, hear no lies"  caption ke saath🤣.

This guy never fails to live up to our expectations 🤗. 

Just hope the interviewer is decent enough & asks no awkward questions. 🤔

Eternalallure thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Aa gya! The interviewer is already fangirling!