Siku what have you done with Pallavi's character😡

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Siku what have you done with Pallavi's character😡

Me too... even I am waiting for that moment. Jab se precap mein scene dikhaya hai, tab se wait kar rahe hain iska.
Originally posted by: aye-masakalii
✨ Welcome To AT #33 ✨
~ | Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust | ~
Kyunki humaari Pallavi kissi Disney Princess se kam thodi na hai?
~ beauty, grace, joy, spark, innocence, grit ~
Whatever it is that makes a princess, our girl has it in spades!
Yess our baby is Elsa!
Rapunzel and Pallu look so similar. 🤩🤩🤩🤩
Just to fit in Mandaar's track and Raghvi separation (jo pura ka pura forced and bematlab lagta hai) they have butchered Pallavi's character

She will be back Blessy. We will be proud of her! 🤗
Originally posted by: _Blessy_
Just to fit in Mandaar's track and Raghvi separation (jo pura ka pura forced and bematlab lagta hai) they have butchered Pallavi's character
Lol I was in this state yesterday. Role reversal now. 🤣
Originally posted by: Nikita_99503
Me too... even I am waiting for that moment. Jab se precap mein scene dikhaya hai, tab se wait kar rahe hain iska.
when that clip happens, we need to celebrate on the AT lol
Originally posted by: Nikita_99503
Me too... even I am waiting for that moment. Jab se precap mein scene dikhaya hai, tab se wait kar rahe hain iska.
We need Angry Pickachu Pallu to give shock to Mandaar. Let she gain momentum first.
Originally posted by: _Blessy_
Just to fit in Mandaar's track and Raghvi separation (jo pura ka pura forced and bematlab lagta hai) they have butchered Pallavi's character
Exactly no intensity at all
I cried for raghav so much today
But what sort of writing is it ?
Siku I am concerned whether you forgot that pallavi struggled equally to find this love