Poll
Do you think Raavi's kept her secret Mannat to resolve MUs between ShiVi?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
After today's episode I dont think Raavi has kept any mannat. She said Dhara's baby is most important for her and she is going to mandir for Dhara😔
Originally posted by: majoni03
After today's episode I dont think Raavi has kept any mannat. She said Dhara's baby is most important for her and she is going to mandir for Dhara😔
You are right! However, would have loved it if she had! I'll still hope that some of the things others have suggested comes true. I.e. Her talking to bhlenath and Shiva hearing it!
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
You are right! However, would have loved it if she had! I'll still hope that some of the things others have suggested comes true. I.e. Her talking to bhlenath and Shiva hearing it!
I really hope this happens. I hope the tree scene is after Shiva hears Raavi talking to bholenath .