yes that controversy was bad I hope the show gets better in terms of unfair eliminations
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yes that controversy was bad I hope the show gets better in terms of unfair eliminations
3 parts....Part 1 after 2nd year, Part 2 after 4th year and then Part 3 after 1st year of residency

Kuch kuch hota hai Lavy tum nahi samjhogi🤣

bye sameer Jiju hello srk Jiju
stay positive
3 parts....Part 1 after 2nd year, Part 2 after 4th year and then Part 3 after 1st year of residency
I feel she will... not online but in person to check on your health🤣🤣 will prolly bring a team psychiatrists along🤣
What happened? I watched a couple of shows of SRJ...he's a good actor and from his interviews he seems like a humble person
That he is but Khatron eliminated him unfairly😕 BeRang is a biased channel. To save and promote it's chamche it on purpose eliminated SRJ even though he was doing amazing!
SRK ki baat nahi manogi?
3 parts....Part 1 after 2nd year, Part 2 after 4th year and then Part 3 after 1st year of residency

Everything will go smoothly don't worry🤗 also thode months mein offline start hojayenge shayad tab koi crush bhi bana lena😉
Jhooth matt bolo... you don't only love his gifs but SRK is your only turu lob🤣
Bachpan ka pyaar tu bhool nahi jaana re😭
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5