What's your favorite mythology character and why?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
What's your favorite mythology character and why?
krishna, mainly because he's chaotic good & I love that 🤪
Swasti
Na ja naja mitraan ton door
Ambaran ton aayi
Tu lagdi ae hoor
Att tera nakhra
Mera ki kasoor
Mainu vi pasand tu kardi zaroor
me me me
Can i can I!!??
I love krishna too❤️
He's mischievous as well as centred, who holds everything together ❤️ I love his fun side the most
Krishna!! I love him!! I know everything about Sri Krishna!! I love hearing about him!! His pastimes are so beautiful! 😍❤
Helen of troy
Who launched 1000 ships Because of her beauty
Originally posted by: Swastika34
Krishna!! I love him!! I know everything about Sri Krishna!! I love hearing about him!! His pastimes are so beautiful! 😍❤
I love Krishna too❤️❤️❤️