I guess I will compete in Devilish category, after all mai Witch, Daayan, Stree jo hu 😎
Okay I will update 👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I guess I will compete in Devilish category, after all mai Witch, Daayan, Stree jo hu 😎
Okay I will update 👍🏼
Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn
I've been called Ri, Rie, Ree here so I guess you can call me Ri😆
I'll probably add this in my signature so that its easier to remember like you did
I might make rounds from time to time here jab bhi RR pe bohot pyaar aa raha ho tab😆 Or if I see any interesting conversation going around I might jump in🤗
Oh yeah you add your name in siggy.. it's perfect idea👍🏼
But let me.warn you... still people ask you your name in very first meet...i'm telling this from my experience🤣
Ok....will wait for you to come👍🏼
I already nominated you 🤣
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
UFFFFF... that is hard competition indeed.. Everyone will vote for her..
I need to work on my campaign..
Bribing in full form, is it??
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
And I know what Jaya wants too...
🤣
Jayashree will you support me too?
I need votes for an award function which is not even happening or planned yet 🤣 but a girl must be prepared always right..
Also Keep your dresses and all ready🤣
offcourse I will support u.. 🤗Originally posted by: RishuDarling
And I know what Jaya wants too...
🤣
Jayashree will you support me too?
I need votes for an award function which is not even happening or planned yet 🤣 but a girl must be prepared always right..
👍🏼🤗 iam. Always prepared
iam ready to vote and also ready to give multiple votes too 😉🤣
Originally posted by: Pallavi_Rao
Honestly🥺
Amma ne aur izzat ka faluda kr diya promise krke
Ab aur RR ka tamasha hoga award function mein....
Aur phir vo karega dhouse jake🤣
I hope ab pallavi usko daru peeke aane pe bhi na sunane lag jaye
Originally posted by: Raghav_Rao
Oh yeah you add your name in siggy.. it's perfect idea👍🏼
But let me.warn you... still people ask you your name in very first meet...i'm telling this from my experience🤣
Ok....will wait for you to come👍🏼
Yess and tag me if there is anything you think is interesting and happy 🤗
Originally posted by: MissWiseUnicorn
ahahaha true maybe I'll stick to Rie then🤣 dekhte hai agar jald hi koi mujhe achha sa idea aaye. I have my thinking cap on😆
What about TheRomancePen?
Kya theme hai?
Ek idea du?
Awards hi theme rakh lete hai, sab awards ban ke aayenge 🤣
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4