At the end of the segment she sees someone & crosses the road . Don't know how they gonna excute the scene.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
At the end of the segment she sees someone & crosses the road . Don't know how they gonna excute the scene.
Kitna jhagdenge ye dono ek doosre ke saath. Ab toh harr ladai road pe poori duniya ke saamne karne lage hain. So much of chillam chilli man. Ek festival, function ya special occassion shaanti se nahi manate. It's frustrating to watch this on a weekly basis, par aadat bhi nahi nikalti😵
The same question I asked KD experts and got the answer that the story revolves round Sai only.
I didn't understand
Please help
What's going to happen
Why is sai upset?
She is looking so pretty💜 Thats all that i picked from this. For the rest I’m snoozed out