Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss_SR thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

ShiVi having a secret relationship 😭😭 I need this ShiVi onscreen! LOOL at the ending...no story is complete without Krish! 🤣 Amazing ❤.

White-Lilac thumbnail

Thanks a lot! 😊

White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss_SR

ShiVi having a secret relationship 😭😭 I need this ShiVi onscreen! LOOL at the ending...no story is complete without Krish! 🤣 Amazing ❤.

Yes I so badly want to see ShiVi secretly romancing each other on screen lekin lagta hai bohot time hai usme 😆

Krish teasing ShiVi is something which we all would love to see so yes he's somewhat mandatory in every ShiVi story 🤣

DayOwl thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

OMG, finally I found it! This was the very first story that I read on ShiVi. I loved this OS so much!❤️ Their spicy romance was amazing😳☺️ I hope someone we'll get to see somewhat similar to this onscreenExpecting the whole OS is a no no🤪

White-Lilac thumbnail

Originally posted by: DayOwl

OMG, finally I found it! This was the very first story that I read on ShiVi. I loved this OS so much!❤️ Their spicy romance was amazing😳☺️ I hope someone we'll get to see somewhat similar to this onscreenExpecting the whole OS is a no no🤪

Thank you so much dear!! 🤗

I'm so glad this was the first OS you read on ShiVi and you loved it.❤️ This was my very first OS that I wrote on ShiVi too 😆

And even I wrote it in a hope to get something similar to watch on screens and still waiting... Let's see whether we get it or not 😆