Originally posted by: manny136
no the new bhagya show on zee lol its like a mix of all ekta shows put together lol it gives you whiplash lol
I can't w you & your descriptions 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: manny136
no the new bhagya show on zee lol its like a mix of all ekta shows put together lol it gives you whiplash lol
I can't w you & your descriptions 🤣
Ok but the way KD lifted alice like a sack of potatoes ☺️☺️☺️ Bahubali KD
The way he adjusted her arm to behind his neck hayeee☺️☺️
Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle
Ok but the way KD lifted alice like a sack of potatoes ☺️☺️☺️ Bahubali KD
Kaha uthaya??😲
Did any new bts come?😲
What did I miss?😲
Asifii, SBS segment dekh. Fun segment thaa, KD, Alice, Akshay aur Mohit ke saat😃
Originally posted by: Sparklesparkle
The way he adjusted her arm to behind his neck hayeee☺️☺️
I can't wait to watch it☺️☺️ looks like ill be watching it on loop🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
@bold, baby, I think we should talk about your screen time now 🤣🤣
Omg what is this segment 🤣🤣🤣 I love it! Aashiqui 2 was cute 🤣
Each pose they did I was shouting in my head whaaaat whaaaaat 🤣🤣
Prema 🤣 I had fun watching it
Originally posted by: Roohani27
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSWCHHxMcOo/?utm_medium=copy_link
Literally caught him at 58 seconds🤣
I hope this is for Raavi not bhabi ma🤣
Asifi🤗 it was a fun sbs segment go watch it NOW.😆😳