Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
For doing this, you will get straight away banned 🤣
That born fire dance I guess🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I still want to know the chappal ka brand🤣
Aise kaise har jagah phisli woh🤣
I mean, are those personality Influenced slippers or foot wear which Shailesh uncle got for his daughter🤣
Maybe those were paper slippers:🤣

Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Yeh koi chemistry nahi hoti... chupchaap jo room-temperature blank answer sheets milti hai usmein chemistry ke answers likhkar bhejo🤣
But waha hotness toh ek triangle se dikha sakte haina🤣 itna interesting nahi hota🤣
Lo, triangle jaha, hotness waha🤣
First I thought this is some advertisement🤣
Then read ur comment!!!😂
that is the detox??
Days 2 - 5???we both didn’t watch it..
so you are watching to detox?? kya yaar 🤣
Ghaas ke upar bhi, what if dam ke upar se phisal jaaye😕