That too she thinks she's in between Paapi and him.......maro mujhe maro 🤪
Seriously hit me hard.. why am I Still watching this crap
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
That too she thinks she's in between Paapi and him.......maro mujhe maro 🤪
Seriously hit me hard.. why am I Still watching this crap
I'm running out of comparisons for didi...even lizards abd leeches seem more dignified than her 🤣
Well good luck to Viru.........Sai just built great wall of China around her 🤪
And Samu Toofan is coming with enforcements for it 🤣
waise sammy is just like paapi... knew her for 2 days and still is remembering her words 1 year later... match made in heaven 🤣
OhEmGeeeeeee yr 🥳baccccckkkkk
🤗
Originally posted by: UC72JWND2ZXO2IE3
the way viru was practically crying when sai fake proposed 😭
I was heartbroken… but then saw Didi..look at her reactions.. I am dying out of laughter 🤣
P is acting like Virat gave her dhoka and picks an empty cup of zahreeli chai 🤣🤣 . Doing mast naatak, I am fine I am fine.
She says her sukoon is gone, and only sunaapan is left. Everybody bus thinking she is sad for Samrat 🤣
Didi believes in destiny😭 n yes I am here with you.. Sammy is almost here don’t worry🤣
For me, in order: SaiRat lollipops, Samu, and sasta drama 🤣
That too she thinks she's in between Paapi and him.......maro mujhe maro 🤪
Hum sabkoo 🤣🤣. Sai is seriously dumbo and has only 1 thing in her brain , Didi 🤣🤣