Originally posted by: priya185
I thought bijlani will only come in main bb?
yes. he came here to promote that choreographer guy only
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: priya185
I thought bijlani will only come in main bb?
yes. he came here to promote that choreographer guy only
Muh kaala to yoga, i suppose this is zen BB
Originally posted by: TheLastCarnival
BB ka itna set quota hain na...
Ek MTV
Ek Punjabi
Ek Singer
Ek Bhojpuri
Ek Zee TV/ SP import. 😆
And one two color faces jinme se ek ended up as winner 😂
Mallaika ke aate hi Voot how come properly chal raha hai? Tharki BB hai hai!
Mallika bore kaar rahe hai😵
I think divya is more loyal than priyankOriginally posted by: Deviant_Pixel
Hey what if Divya falls for someone on the show like Priyank and then Varun comes and breaks up with her 🤣
Exactly, plus Divya fell out with Vikas so ofcourse he or Priyank will make a return 😳
Yeh dil aashiqana wala actor. Mr. India mein child artist bhi tha
SP/Zee Tv face and especially colors face non-winner be like gajab bejatti hai yaar
Originally posted by: priya185
I think divya is more loyal than priyank
This house....anything can happen, no doubt BB will bring their relationship in.