Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul
Itni shareef bholi bhali ladki ko na jane kya kya samajhte hai yaha par
Shareef ,bholi bhali 🤣 it's like embrace Neil saying am innocent,sweet , inexperienced,first time🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Bechain_Bulbul
Itni shareef bholi bhali ladki ko na jane kya kya samajhte hai yaha par
Shareef ,bholi bhali 🤣 it's like embrace Neil saying am innocent,sweet , inexperienced,first time🤣
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Shareef ,bholi bhali 🤣 it's like embrace Neil saying am innocent,sweet , inexperienced,first time🤣
Yakeen hi nahi hai matlab🤣
That's the level🤣
Originally posted by: N_sharmaa
Shareef ,bholi bhali 🤣 it's like embrace Neil saying am innocent,sweet , inexperienced,first time🤣
🤣true.. 🤣 say suprass embrace Neil also
We can write thesis on this/them 🤣
🤣🤣 image is such 🤣and this is going to stay forver 🤣
Tum logo ne hi barbaad kar rakhi hai image🤣
🤣 see ..don't blame us . All this Neilsim,Minisim is taught by you to us 🤣like we said so many times before also you have no idea what you have given to us ☺️🤣 how useful it has been literally in and out ☺️🤣
NOoooooooo🤣 in your case it's BIG NO from all of us
🤣 see ..don't blame us . All this Neilsim,Minisim is taught by you to us 🤣like we said so many times before also you have no idea what you have given to us ☺️🤣 how useful it has been literally in and out ☺️🤣
I agree 🤣 she has taught life long lessons☺️ we can never forget thud lessons given to us ☺️
Hii, Enjoy this story and give your likes, comments and love. MiNeil TS- Dil, Dosti, Yaari....etc. Part 1 “Kya Ek Jawan Ladka Aur Ek Jawan Ladki...
Mineil FF Abhimaan PROLOGUE Where I am? What have I done to myself? I hadn't thought that the golden path of this glamour world which attracts...
Hii friends, I am back with another story on Miniel. This is totally unrelated to the show. I am posting first part here tell me if you liked it...
MiNeil OS Bewajah As Neil Oberoi looked at his wrist watch he noticed he has arrived in time at airport to catch his flight. He was always...
Hii, I brought another MiNeil short story to you, My Child Bride. Important Note- NO, its not inspired from south korean rom com movie titled my...
277