Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Hi5!
I find myself swooning over Dev Anand way too often. His chemistry with all his heroines is magical, with Waheeda ji being my absolute favourite opposite him. Hai apna dil toh aawara video song has my heart ❤
Watched some BW films belonging to the 50s and added a few more to my watch list.
Shruti🤗kitne mahino baad😭
Thread done. Ab tho results publish Karo shepherd Ji.
How are you doing Shibani? 🤗
Yeah I'm here after ages. Kaafi kuch hua beech mein including an accident in which my phone broke. 😂
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Hi5!
I find myself swooning over Dev Anand way too often. His chemistry with all his heroines is magical, with Waheeda ji being my absolute favourite opposite him. Hai apna dil toh aawara video song has my heart ❤
Watched some BW films belonging to the 50s and added a few more to my watch list.
Same! I became a fan of Dev Anand and Dilip Kumar. ❤️And Pran ke toh mein hamesha fan thi. 😆
Originally posted by: karuna_kini
Actually this game has made me so much more interested in the 50-70s era that all my YouTube and music recommendation is filled with this. I infact loved this because of the movies I watched after playing the game 🤣 What fun this was.🥰🥰 Felt like I had a reason to get up to. 🤧🙂
True that! We were talking about exactly this the other day as to how this game has completely converted us all into the BW movie lovers. 😎
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Hi5!
I find myself swooning over Dev Anand way too often. His chemistry with all his heroines is magical, with Waheeda ji being my absolute favourite opposite him. Hai apna dil toh aawara video song has my heart ❤
Watched some BW films belonging to the 50s and added a few more to my watch list.
Bold: agreed- Yes absolutely true 💯😍😍
Originally posted by: cutejodikangal
True that! We were talking about exactly this the other day as to how this game has completely converted us all into the BW movie lovers. 😎
So true we have been so much invested in BW films that I think I will watch as many BW movies as possible 🥰
Forgot about this round😭
ye dekho, mera prediction sahi nikla🥳 par Drama Queen NINA ko drama karna hain🤣
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0