Iam good dear🤗...i hv an exam next Saturday...and hv not yet started preparing😭lazy feel kar rahin hun😆
Good luck on your exam 💜
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Iam good dear🤗...i hv an exam next Saturday...and hv not yet started preparing😭lazy feel kar rahin hun😆
Good luck on your exam 💜
I hv finished my studies...was doing BEd in Eng last yr after my masters...this Jan i got a job in a private clg...but NET aur SET nehin hein....so uske liye try kar rehin hun..next week Kerala SET hein...i wish to join for Phd aur uske liye NET zaroori hein...soooo tryingg tryinggg anddd tryingg
Thank you Sandy❤️🤗
Theek hoon!! Tum? 🖤🦋
Originally posted by: Pixiepadhi
This is the same source who said about raavi being a surrogate for gaura.
Not at all reliable.
I still keep the surrogate thing in my mind till dhara gets pregnant 😂😂
Iam good dear🤗...i hv an exam next Saturday...and hv not yet started preparing😭lazy feel kar rahin hun😆
All the best 🤗
Thank you soo much Tej❤️🤗
Originally posted by: SandhiaM
I still keep the surrogate thing in my mind till dhara gets pregnant 😂😂
I don't think they will show something like that. I hope they don't🤕.
But I heard there was a show on Sitara in which the female leads sister, who is married in the same family becomes a surrogate for her.