Originally posted by: simply.meghana
my head is still spinning 🤣🤣 but I guess it’s nice to see
Maybe I can hope for something like this for ViSu 🤣🤣
Hope he is doing this on his own not by his PR agency
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
my head is still spinning 🤣🤣 but I guess it’s nice to see
Maybe I can hope for something like this for ViSu 🤣🤣
Hope he is doing this on his own not by his PR agency
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Yeah even when Abhay became human he failed 🤣 Maithili and her powers as help was probably the best thing that happened to him 🤣
For about an episode or two 🤣
You remember that scene where he is lusting over Piya at her backless top 🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
For about an episode or two 🤣
You remember that scene where he is lusting over Piya at her backless top 🤣
Yes I remember 🤣🤣 Abhay should’ve been there not him 🤣
Hope he is doing this on his own not by his PR agency
yeah hope so too
I’m not mogambo 🤣🤣 diya is 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Abhaythevampire
For about an episode or two 🤣
You remember that scene where he is lusting over Piya at her backless top 🤣
I thought it was just editing not actual lusting over 😲
I thought it was just editing not actual lusting over 😲
Honestly I don’t remember some of the details of the scene 😆 could be
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Sometimes i wondered if he knew he was a werewolf 🤣
Thats vry likely🤣
Originally posted by: simply.meghana
Am I alone? 😆
No sorry i got a call from parents so took longer to respond. But i suppose you would have gone to sleep by now
Everyone liked it
☺️
Jab tak Hriti wapis aa kar new AT Thread nhi banate tab tak yahi chat karo
1.2k