I came 3rd hehe, this round messed me up so bad but m happy for Nina
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
I came 3rd hehe, this round messed me up so bad but m happy for Nina
Congrats Nina for winning this game🥳
Congrats Hava nd Soni for being runner ups🥳congrats for winning awards too both of u❤️
So happy for u all🤗🤗🤗
Tags not working😒
Congratulations girls!!🥳🥳
Aise hi chamakte rehna!n🤗
Trophy wapas ghar aayi🥳🥳🥳🥳Originally posted by: LizzieBennet
And here's the winner! 🥳
_NINA_
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Awesome job!! 👏👏👏
Pretty siggies sandy
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
Congrats Nina, hava and Soni 🥳
Shout out to Sandy for the super gorg siggie❤
Thank u Shibani🤗 well done with this game, without u the game wouldnt have been running hehe ❤️
the only round jis mein bura kiaOriginally posted by: LazyBing
NINAAAAAAA🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
I told you na! 🤗
Congratulations 💖💖💖💖💖
And the top 5! You guys all played so so well!! Sach main, all are winners!
Congo Cooker for topping this round ! 🥳
Main bhi iss round main top 5 main 🤩🥳🤣
Congratulations Nina ,hava_na and Soni🥳
thank you anmol🤗🤗
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Congrats Nina for winning this game🥳
Congrats Hava nd Soni for being runner ups🥳
So happy for u all🤗🤗🤗
Tags no working😒
Thank u🤗 yeah mine also not working. Congrats to u too hehe well played
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I came 3rd hehe, this round messed me up so bad but m happy for Nina
Bro top 3 is better than bottom 3 anytime🤣
Consistency to rahi hai meri iss game me.. 12121 🤣
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0