Originally posted by: sairat07
Is this a compliment??🤣🤣🤣
Okay! I'll take it as one!🤣 nai karwaani beizzati
It's upto you to decide whether it's a compliment or a insult 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: sairat07
Is this a compliment??🤣🤣🤣
Okay! I'll take it as one!🤣 nai karwaani beizzati
It's upto you to decide whether it's a compliment or a insult 😳
Originally posted by: KashishSingh27
It's upto you to decide whether it's a compliment or a insult 😳
Yeah that's why i said i'll take it as compliment🤣
Originally posted by: sairat07
🤣🤣
Koi nai teen teen trophie!!!
Abhi toh Shristhi di and Ishani di bhi denge shayad🤣
I will put them in the imaginary shelf in my mind 🤣
🤣🤣🤣
As u wish!!!😳
We finished four pages just talking abt trophy 🤣
you don't share beizzati... you only do beizzati 🤣
Byeee guyss!!!
My phone is in sudden need of charging!!🤣🤣
areeyyy now that I am here you are leaving
I also don't wanna leave😭
Okay i'm here!!!🤗
Papa ne charging point k baaju mein sofa rakha hai kuch toh faayda uthaau🤣
Woh bhi hai 🤣