jab 2/3 yeh soch skte hai mtlb sab😭Originally posted by: LazyBing
Sab log yaha pe nahi hain, it’s only 2/3 people discussing , you will be finee!! 🤞😮💨
😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
jab 2/3 yeh soch skte hai mtlb sab😭Originally posted by: LazyBing
Sab log yaha pe nahi hain, it’s only 2/3 people discussing , you will be finee!! 🤞😮💨
😭
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
becuase idk how to handle crying people and i just offer then water
I offer awkward pats 😆
rohit shetty remake masterOriginally posted by: teri_Sanem
to kya likha hai darshan priya ke?
Cast a retro actor and actress that have never worked together as Jack and Rose from “Titanic”. (Only leading men and leading ladies please! which means no Pran, Ajit etc ;)) *
Devdas(Actor)
Teesri Manjil(Actress)
I realized this is one round that I could have played🤣 zero milta, but atleast I could play it knowing what I am writing😆
What is almost unique? Either something is unique or is not 🤔
lmfao 🤣🤣Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
becuase idk how to handle crying people and i just offer then water
Someone’s crying and you’re like “ye lo, paani peeyo”🤣
I once tried jaadu ki jhappi. My elbows didnt like being pushed away, so i stick to water and zero physical contact (which is my comfort zone😆)
Originally posted by: gurl-enchanted
Bhai, last question ka answer kya likha tum sab ne?
Devdas with Tesri manzal
Ye thread abhi tak khatm nahi hua??
And here I was ready to post the awards 😔
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0