Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Oh thank you so much Samu !!! 🥺🥺🤣
Itni badi link kholne se achha hai k ye trophie ka rehne do🤣🤣
Thank you so much Rachel 🤗🤗🤣 you and Samu are such good friends 😝😝
Par ab toh khol li 🤣
Originally posted by: KashishSingh27
Thank you so much Rachel 🤗🤗🤣 you and Samu are such good friends 😝😝
Is this a compliment??🤣🤣🤣
Okay! I'll take it as one!🤣 nai karwaani beizzati
Thank you Tanu 😍😍 it's such a beautiful gesture that you all are appreciating me for murder but Samu and Rachel helped too 😝😝
Aree I thought I give her a big trophy so big trophy means big link na 🤣
🤣🤣
Koi nai teen teen trophie!!!
Abhi toh Shristhi di and Ishani di bhi denge shayad🤣