Sign up is 8 to 9 :15
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Sign up is 8 to 9 :15
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Count me out
It just one round
Originally posted by: AwaamKiJaan
Hey guys... wanna play?
Yes. Please sign me up. Thanks for the tag, I have a tendency of losing the track of time.
Should I?🤔 Kab tak questions mileinge because im going out in a bit
I know. I played last week😳
Good luck to you meri Nita🤗
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Count me out
Main to khud bhi nahi khel rahi shayad 🤪
Thanks for informing 😆
Hi ya Jaan and Zealie! I'm here... 😛
Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
Should I?🤔 Kab tak questions mileinge because im going out in a bit
Around 10 PM but I can send you faster if you want.
I know you played last week Hinna 😆. Well if there are BW questions then I might need all the luck I can get
Originally posted by: TheMinion
Hi ya Jaan and Zealie! I'm here... 😛
Are you signing up?
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
320