Thank you Hinna, Soni and AwaamKiJaan.👍🏼Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
This one
Cheers..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Thank you Hinna, Soni and AwaamKiJaan.👍🏼Originally posted by: evilxbalaa
This one
Cheers..
Signing up for the Saturday Night Live sheep game begins!

Sign-up time would end at 9:15 PM IST.
To sign-up for the game, type "I'm signing up" or something similar!
So you will send questions in batches like Zeal or together at 9 ?
I am in for the game.👍🏼
Cheers..
Forgot to tag.
Sign me up.
Cheers..
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
So you will send questions in batches like Zeal or together at 9 ?
I would send everyone the questions together.
Originally posted by: Cookermaichane
Pls sign me up
Sign me up plz
Sign me up coo
sign her also 😳
Hey guys... wanna play?
Hello where are you
Sign up if u free
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
320