I know that and my P.S was about who I prefer onscreen😃
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I know that and my P.S was about who I prefer onscreen😃
Prabhas is single i think last i know uski shadi ki Baat chal rahi thi hui h ya nhi no idea
I do prefer Allu and prabhas😍😍😍😍
Originally posted by: frnd_ship
Prabhas is single i think last i know uski shadi ki Baat chal rahi thi hui h ya nhi no idea
He is not a tamil hero, he is a telugu hero and in the 40s.
Sakshi are you ok with Prabhas, who acted in and as Bahubali but he is almost 42 though😆
He is not a tamil hero, he is a telugu hero and in the 40s.
Sakshi are you ok with Prabhas, who acted in and as Bahubali but he is almost 42 though😆
Nope
Marry him with Anushka instead
Waah
Aisa wala hi chahiye 🤣
What about Akhil tho?

most of them taken babes🤷🏻♀️
No no they're only best friends 🤣
He is not a tamil hero, he is a telugu hero and in the 40s.
Sakshi are you ok with Prabhas, who acted in and as Bahubali but he is almost 42 though😆
Noope
Too old🤣
And I believe he's not that seedha saadha.. tedha hai🤣