I don't know... he could have been there with his wooden plank expressions na 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I don't know... he could have been there with his wooden plank expressions na 🤣
Originally posted by: 4QO65F3R2RF3P26I
I don't know... he could have been there with his wooden plank expressions na 🤣
Plank expressions 🤣🤣
There were a few hugs in hotel room n they hug n sleep I think.. nothing so magical like this..
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
Plank expressions 🤣🤣
There were a few hugs in hotel room n they hug n sleep I think.. nothing so magical like this..
I am greedy and I want the hug and sleep too 🤣
I think they will hug and sleep.
Originally posted by: KHF7R3UE3EEYBQBC
can someone tell me... all of today's episode was original right??
Vankar has been showing us so much MAGICAL creativity lately.... praying this translates into the upcoming kaand too 👍🏼
noooooo it wasnt
Originally posted by: WO3W3NPON5QAFPS3
can someone tell me... all of today's episode was original right??
Vankar has been showing us so much MAGICAL creativity lately.... praying this translates into the upcoming kaand too 👍🏼
Finally he is slowly showing that he worked in IPKKND. Hopefully it continues like this 😁
Finally he is slowly showing that he worked in IPKKND. Hopefully it continues like this 😁
Looks like we might be back to copy paste from adish’s bts 🤢
Yeah I saw that. they looking for sai na. That episode is KD is so 🤦♀️. The way Emon is shouting and talking bakwas and Rono getting angry and throwing the cake. Bhaishab don't know how it will be in ghum. 🤔
Yeah I saw that. they looking for sai na. That episode is KD is so 🤦♀️. The way Emon is shouting and talking bakwas and Rono getting angry and throwing the cake. Bhaishab don't know how it will be in ghum. 🤔
Let’s hope for the best yaar