Originally posted by: manny136
Damn raavi was so lucky to almost escape this kaand yatra lol but now she will be sweeping the flowers on the road and all the adventures they will be having in those 25 km lol
raavi on the journey:
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: manny136
Damn raavi was so lucky to almost escape this kaand yatra lol but now she will be sweeping the flowers on the road and all the adventures they will be having in those 25 km lol
raavi on the journey:
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Yayyyyyy I also did the same and I am so happy about this achievement🤣
Ms. SPH, you can’t do this 🤣🤣
I’m really tired of shiva always sulking around, raavis really trying her best
Even on this yatra thing, i bet he’ll ignore her entirely
You can share the SPH load for this week🤣🤣
Okay, no beard to less beard for you ✅
My momzie on fire 🤣

Nani is your benchmark 😆He is a good actor, like some of his movies but how do you think Sakshi will rate him, just based on his looks?
I wanted to gauge her taste looks wise and she rated him a 8. ❤️ I find that Naani has a homely look about him, I like that personally 😆
Originally posted by: ItsmePriya
Raavi with her college friends🤣 Shiva sitting and crying outside🤣
Asifiiii...I am having fun doing this🤣
Meanwhile our single Krish enjoying the rain with umbrella🤣🤣

Even I'm having fun Priya 🤣🤣
Aiyooo yoooo aala vidu paa saamy (Translation: baksh dooo mujheee) 🤣
Naaahiiiii 🤣🤣
Prema can do the honours 😆
Tejjjjj 🤣🤣