You're underage na?
Hava jail ki hava khayegi 🤣
Who did you marry?🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
You're underage na?
Hava jail ki hava khayegi 🤣
Who did you marry?🤣
if you guys want the results of r5, finish this thread before 9.30 pm😈
Originally posted by: oye_nakhrewaali
if you guys want the results of r5, finish this thread before 9.30 pm😈
if I don't want the results?
Originally posted by: Priya258
Hi Rida
Not going to watch
Tv pe nai aayega
most probably online link mil jayega jaise live telecast ka milta tha
They will be there for 6 weeks after that some people will be selected and tv pe BB start hoga with other new contestants.
Thx Priya
Har Saal ki tarha tv pe Oct main aata ye long run ka ajeeb concept
Hmmm link mil gaya to may be I will watch wo bhi ddt ki time k liye 😉
no awards, too?😒 thikh hai, mat khatam karo thread
😲
Whaaatttt??
Of course we want awards... But thread kaise khatam hoga sab so rahe hai😭
Anyone around??
Chalo thread khatam karna hai🤗
Here's a song for the amazing host and my mumma and her technical assistant, sexxxyyyy nakhrewaali😳🤗
Page 101!! 🥳50 more.to go!!
Together we can achieve anything!!
Shibzz.. who haven't submitted the answers yet?? List please😳
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0