You are absolutely right, Zeal. And maybe I am going to be a Sizzlerz for at least another 5 years, considering my speed of posting 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
You are absolutely right, Zeal. And maybe I am going to be a Sizzlerz for at least another 5 years, considering my speed of posting 😆
Hello Radio 🤗 Long time!
So I will need to wake up at 9:30 am to participate. 😆
Be here tonight 8-10pm IST😳🤗
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
Be here tonight 8-10pm IST😳🤗
What about your wifey?
Not sure, she's kinda busy these days. Lemme ask😳
How have you been?
🥳 SNL#2 game tonight! 🤗
Hey Zeal & AKJ, sign me up for today's night!!Game on for one more SNL!
We got a new SNL with a zrazy theme and new shepherd!
WTF - I'm sure you will love answering these questions..
Done. Please sign me up as well.
What is the topic though? You reveal the topic also beforehand na?
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
🥳 SNL#2 game tonight! 🤗
What are the rules and regulations So I can break them 🤣
Welcome to the return of the most enjoyable and least time consuming game on IF! It is time for Deal or No Deal Season 2! This season you’ll be...
320