Originally posted by: TheMinion
On it ma’am 🙇
Kaafi sheep hai, I thought I was the only one in defaulters’ list as always…
Aisa bhi hota hai?😲🤣
I've always seen atleast 30-50% sheeps here😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: TheMinion
On it ma’am 🙇
Kaafi sheep hai, I thought I was the only one in defaulters’ list as always…
Aisa bhi hota hai?😲🤣
I've always seen atleast 30-50% sheeps here😆
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Yes bahut zyada time hai😃. Let's see mujhe kitne ande milenge😎😆
Kinte Ande mile abhi tak? I scored like 1-2 consistently🤣
Pehle round mein mujhe pura hi anda mila🤣. Last round mein dekhte hai kya hota hai😎
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Pehle round mein mujhe pura hi anda mila🤣. Last round mein dekhte hai kya hota hai😎
Ande mil sakte hai🤣
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
My dearest sheeps... Last round hai to kya last me answer bhejoge?
Daechwita
SoniRSippu21
tournesol
dusk2dawn
TheMinion
M thinking iss baar jaane du, waise bhi sab moh Maya hai 😂
Allergic par kyu😲
🤣
Ye wale questions hai bhi waise.. sab maya chhoot jayegi🤣
Originally posted by: Biggboss15
Allergic par kyu😲
Not happening.. non-veg, eggs.. kuch bhi nahi khati, can't believe killing innocent animals just to feed yourself (extreme cases when there's nothing else available and it is for survival, might consider but otherwise, nope.)
Some people just won't understand my choices so I say allergic hu🤣
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
The last sheeps of last round... Please send your answers⭐️😳
See you in other games🤗
Anisha06
Ms.Komolika
Armu4eva
ZestyZeniaZetas
Kya karun kuch samajh nahi aa raha😒 lagta hai akkad bkkad hi karna padega😆
Last Round😭 Do tag me when you conducted more games😳
Originally posted by: Anisha06
Kya karun kuch samajh nahi aa raha😒 lagta hai akkad bkkad hi karna padega😆
Last Round😭 Do tag me when you conducted more games😳
Sure!! Aaj raat AwaamkiJaan is the host! Will tag you there! 🤗
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
https://www.instagram.com/reel/Db7hePwBrLX/?igsh=MTc2bG1sYmRtMHdxcg==
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
0