Tsk... I did not know the ways of IF 😒
totally should have gone with
username: chai_samosachaat
name: Iris
Chal koi nahi... I'll use this on some other forum
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Tsk... I did not know the ways of IF 😒
totally should have gone with
username: chai_samosachaat
name: Iris
Chal koi nahi... I'll use this on some other forum
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
I wanna listen to T’s take on this and Prema’s....
Tagging u both🤣🤣
Love you Riri🖤🖤🖤
Piu will probably post some Raavi analysis which will have me bawling over her and falling in helplessly in love with her, like Shiva has 🤣🤣🤣
Ohh..sorry dear..I didn't knw...actually I hardly knw anyone's name here..I take time to memorise names..I always get confused about who is whom.😆..with time I will get it..😳
Originally posted by: Transference
Yes, exactly! A lone tear escaping his eyes 😭
And, you are so right about KSG ❤️Mr. Bajaj ❤️
I would love that 😭
Mr. Bajaj ❤️
Ohh..sorry dear..I didn't knw...actually I hardly knw anyone's name here..I take time to memorise names..I always get confused about who is whom.😆..with time I will get it..😳
Oh no problem! It's totally fine🤗
Originally posted by: funny_fubar
Well an outsider will not have pre-conceived notions- atleast not something he has seen in writing.
And if the new girl has any sense at all, she can figure out that Shiva has these insecurities and address. This is typical arranged marriage stuff.
And he can truly be an ajnabee with the new girl- he will be wary of her physically and emotionally first and work towards getting closer.
Sorry, again, I know I am probably being unreasonable. Raavi is probably very wronged. But try as I might I am unable to muster any sympathy or empathy for her. Right from the marriage to theor current state now, seem to me as Raavi's own doing. It's like she had a life shattering event in her life but failed to learn from it. Of course it has been only a month or so and she is probably traumatized- but still I don't feel any love for her 🤔
I honestly wish she never came into Shiva's life at this point 😕 I really wish Shiva didn't fall in love. It's a personal opinion, please don't throw chappala at me 🙈
Here we're hoping for a separation, but you've moved on to divorce and now memory loss for Shiva 😆
Is that new girl is Rishita's sister??
Good morning people!!!
Did we get a good episode today? 😆
Originally posted by: funny_fubar
Piu will probably post some Raavi analysis which will have me bawling over her and falling in helplessly in love with her, like Shiva has 🤣🤣🤣
Lol she made me mellow down with Shiva too with just three screen caps and a short analysis! 😂😂
But I look forward to Raavi Analysis too. Please tag me Piu!
Alright, I’m going to head to bed. My eyes are closing 😆
I look forward to catching up with all of you tomorrow 🤗
Goodnight ❤️