Oh bhaiiii Viru is wearing stripes in the precap 🤣
Samu Toofan Kand is going to be epic 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Oh bhaiiii Viru is wearing stripes in the precap 🤣
Samu Toofan Kand is going to be epic 🤪
https://www.instagram.com/p/CSQPmgZh3zz/?utm_medium=copy_link mast sai bahao mein ☺️
Chaloo imposition hee Sahi, since we all like Pooja 🤣🤣. What is the topic for imposition 😂
I audibly said "WHAT" when I was watching it I was genuinely in total shock. Vanku got me good 🤣
yaar the actual confession isn't just going to be "I love you" 🤣
come on now
ACP can do wayyyyy better
have some faith
Chaloo imposition hee Sahi, since we all like Pooja 🤣🤣. What is the topic for imposition 😂
kya yaar... how much beizzati are you doing to do 🤣
I'd say I won today....
Sanskari wala.. face will be covered with duppatta and he will kiss on dupatta covered lips🤣
.
So clever na Vanku giving us so many lollipop in episode then giving us sairat live. Kya baat hai now Mon will kand 😳
why can’t the kaand be the real kaand .. matlab it becomes cold and they snuggle to keep themselves warm .. and ahem
Originally posted by: PSLZCG6LW6BRJDJU
yaar the actual confession isn't just going to be "I love you" 🤣
come on now
ACP can do wayyyyy better
have some faith
Poo if We go by KD it will be Sai who's gonna confess
Originally posted by: Amor_fati
Sanskari wala.. face will be covered with duppatta and he will kiss on dupatta covered lips🤣
nahhiiiiiii i have full faith in vankar these days 🤣
Oh bhaiiii Viru is wearing stripes in the precap 🤣
Samu Toofan Kand is going to be epic 🤪
Stripe shirts are crazy 😧😧