Watching it on repeat 😂😂😂😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Watching it on repeat 😂😂😂😂
I think this news stuff is Ishqi's stunt to scare dadi so that dadi does something to expose herself.
Originally posted by: Wanderlust05
I'm not that hurt by Ahaan's behaviour now as I was during Mayank's track all thanks to me being ParAkshita-high😆
Jag kya jaane dil ko mere ishqan kiska 😍😍 was just listening to this song 😆😆
Originally posted by: Terra1234
Aao ne hamari kalahi pe ghadi banadi??? What?!?! Ishqi ka dialogue Sarthak hua: aap mujhpe ghadi kyu rakhenge 🤣🤣🤣
So he decided Ghadi nahi bhutta bana dungi?🤪
Originally posted by: Physics_girl
Ya right SR k baad both lost their minds😂😂.
Aur yaahi shayad off air drama v shuru and writers lost their mind.
Sony lost their mind
The writers have lost their mind
IshqAan lost their mind
And with everything happening, we have lost our mind
In short- everyone related to IPZN should be booked in a mental asylum
Originally posted by: Wanderlust05
Sony lost their mind
The writers have lost their mind
IshqAan lost their mind
And with everything happening, we have lost our mind
In short- everyone related to IPZN should be booked in a mental asylum
Chalo, wahi sahi party kar lenge 🥳🥳😂 main chai banaungi
Originally posted by: kankabhor
I think this news stuff is Ishqi's stunt to scare dadi so that dadi does something to expose herself.
I got the same feeling ...I think the divorce papers signing is after the TV fiasco...they may have changed the sequence like always
Matlab tum group ki maasi ho?😆
Mujhe mere friends group ki mummy bulate hai toh yaha masi hi sahi 😪
Originally posted by: Terra1234
Mujhe mere friends group ki mummy bulate hai toh yaha masi hi sahi 😪
Awwwh you must be the caring friend of the group!🤗