🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🤣
Aachi hai 🤣 I’m proud! Keep it up, baby 🤣
Mahi will get nightmares the way you all are behaving
Swasti I think you are better off with me than with Nivi🤣
Originally posted by: raindropsroses
Me, Prema! I’ve been doing that to you since a few weeks now, didn’t you notice?
How many nivi
Originally posted by: Faithaboveall
Neighbouring show had full romantic scene based on chipkali aaj😖👿👿
Shivi fans ne jitne chipkali memes banaye,they saw all and used it poora😂😂
And what PS writers are giving us🙄🙄
Looks like everyone saw the neighbouring chipkali show and got jealous 🤣🤣🤣
Humein bhi chahiyee🥺🥺
Karne do isko jo karna hai.. Mat jalaav apna dil🤍
I saved it on Notes in my mobile, I’m going to copy paste everytime someone wants to learn 🤣
Originally posted by: Scarysea
Mahi will get nightmares the way you all are behaving
Swasti I think you are better off with me than with Nivi🤣
Ayyyy Chiki! Get your own bacchi 🤣
Swasti is mineeee! 🤣
Lost count Maaahi 🤣
Ever since that episode came out? 🤣